Full conference fee: SEK 4000 excluding VAT; SEK 5000 including VAT. This covers entrance to all conference sessions, meals and social events.
Partner fee: SEK 1240 excluding VAT; SEK 1550 including VAT. For partners accompanying delegates, this provides entrance to the welcoming reception on July 11, the gala dinner on July 13, and any other social events, but not general conference sessions.
For current exchange rates, please visit oanda.com or x-rates.com.
The deadline for conference registrations and payments is May 20, 2016.
We recommend that you carefully read the registration terms below before filling in the registration form, and we also recommend that you have a credit card ready for the payment for the conference. This electronic transaction is secure, and your credit card information is encrypted during the registration process.
To the registration form for SCOS 2016 (will open in a separate browser window)
Payment (must be made in advance of the conference)
Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice. If you choose to pay by invoice an administrative fee of SEK 100 will be added. You will receive your invoice by regular mail. If you like your invoice to be sent as a pdf attachment by e-mail, please unmark the tick box on the payment page of the registration form. VAT will be added according to Swedish legislation and routines.
Delegates from outside Sweden
• According to Swedish legislation and routines, VAT will be added also for delegates from outside Sweden.
• All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona).
• Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
• Upon choice of payment method “Bank transfer” on the registration form, you will receive an invoice together with your confirmation letter, including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. The confirmation letter and the invoice will be sent as pdf attachments by e-mail.
• Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card, and American Express (Our University does not accept VISA Electron or Maestro). The Internet credit card service provider sometimes has trouble with Safari. We recommend the web browser Firefox with Mac OS.
• We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
• Unfortunately we cannot accept payment by bank cheques or euro cheques.
Cancellations and refunds
Cancellation of Registration
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to Akademikonferens, the conference secretariat. Cancellation of registration will be accepted until June 10th; up till this date the total amount will be refunded, except for a cancellation fee of SEK 750. We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after this date, nor for no-shows, whatever the reason may be.
Change of Name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible. Conference secretariat e-mail: email@example.com