The SCOS Board has provided five bursaries primarily targeting Ph.D. students. Each bursary covers the conference registration fee of 5000 SEK (including VAT), which covers full conference attendance, meals and social events. The bursary does not cover transport and accommodation costs.
If you would like to apply for a bursary, please send an email motivating your application to email@example.com by 5pm (1700 GMT/UTC) on Friday March 11, 2016.
We will be interested to know:
- Your name and institution
- The title of the abstract that you have submitted to SCOS
- The current stage of your PhD studies (e.g., completed first year; writing up; submitted/awaiting viva)
- Your current funding and employment status (e.g., scholarship; self-funded; in full-time employment; in part-time employment)
- The current availability to you of funds for conference attendance, including any bids or requests that you have already tendered for funding for SCOS 2016
- We would also like you to confirm that, if you were successful in receiving a bursary for SCOS 2016 conference fees, you would yourself be able to fund travel, accommodation, and any other additional expense
- Finally, please add other information you feel is relevant to your application (100 words, maximum)